Pottery Birthday Parties In Dorset
The Pottery Parlour
Having a proper pottery party makes for an extra- special occasion. The studio is well equipped, colourful and creative… the perfect place for a celebration! Our children’s pottery parties last for 2 hours and are suitable for age 4 and upwards. You can expect your party to go a little something like this…
- Arrive and make yourself at home. Laugh lots while raiding the fancy dress box (don’t forget the camera!).
- Quick demo and explanation of tools and processes
- Full tuition for all on the wheel. Your tutor will make sure everybody throws a pot.
- Embellish, paint and decorate your pot. Get out all the toys and tools!
- Sculpt, make tiles, paint, stamp and be a creative genius around the big pottery table.
- Wash clay off hands (and faces). Don’t worry, we’ll scrape it off the ceiling.
- Bring party food and cake if you fancy it and commence munching around 30mins before the end of your session. A buffet or little lunchbox style bag for each child works well.
- Once everyone has said their goodbyes, we’ll be busy finishing your pots until we contact you in 6-8 weeks time to say that you can collect them! They will be slowly dried, fired, glazed and fired again. Phew, and you thought being an artist was easy work!