Outdoor Adventure Birthday Parties In Sussex & Bristol
The Outdoors Project “Inspiring Adventure Clubs For Kids”
After School Clubs, Holiday Clubs, School Workshops, Birthday Parties
We are an award-winning outdoors kids adventure club working in outdoor locations across Sussex and Bristol.
What started as a weekly drop in bootcamp in Brighton has expanded rapidly due to public demand!
Firstly an equiry to run a Birthday Party, then to run a club for a school, we now run 45 after school clubs per week, toddlers groups, forest school workshops, school visits and teacher training.
Our school holiday club programme runs in local parks and at our base camp in Sussex throughout all major school holiday dates and across 8 different local parks.
Alongside this mayhem are our 6 ‘Saplings Project’ Pre School parent and toddler sessions.
We welcome over a thousand school children per week to our clubs in one form or another and are inspired and motivated by their imaginations.
Every summer our very own countryside “Base Camp” site in Ditchling welcomes over 600 children. Base Camp is part field, part woodland with a permanent outdoor classroom, fire pit, parachute shelter for rainy days, parking for coaches, toilets and plenty of space for exploring, learning and adventures!
We have expanded beyond our Brighton home with two franchises now in operation; our first is well established in Bristol and our second launched in West Sussex in June 2017 and is currently opening new after school clubs across the county.
We love what we do and feel that nature can provide reward, health, happiness and adventure so come join in..
We can run the party in a private garden or public space of your choice. Popular Brighton Locations are St. Ann’s Well Garden and Hove Park.
West Sussex parties work brilliantly in the trees at the top of Buckingham Park, Shoreham, Goring Gap in Worthing, or Sleepy Hollow near Storrington.
Bristol’s St. Andrews Park, Oldbury Court and Leigh Woods are popular venues.
We offer a variety of activities – Nerf, Shelter Building, Fire Lighting, Circus Skills, Air Toys and recommended for under 6’s Mini Blobsters & Mini Shelter Building.
- ** NEW ** Harry Potter Wand Making Party – have fun creating a wand, whittling and adding a core from the forest floor (or something from our magical collection. Build an amazing trail building spellc-casting wand.
- ** Mincecraft Madness** Games – Creeper Challenge, Build Challenge, Survivor Challenge
- Nerf Battles – a softer, safer and more environmentally friendly version of paintballing. Games vary form Capture the Flag to Base Invasion and Zombie strike. Please note this is not recommended for under 6 years.
- Fire Lighting – Introduction to 6 ancient fire lightning technique, Tinder & Foraging Sessions
- Shelter Building – Human Survival Shelters to Animal and Woodland Monster Nests
- Air Toys – Free play session based around Rockets, Discs and Spinners. Everything that flies!
- Circus Skills – Theses session are run by Mike Turner our Circus exspert AKA Mook Skywalker. Juggling, Poi, Diabolo, Pedal Racers and more. Learn the history and the skills.
- Recommended for Under 6’s – Mini Blobsters and Mini Shelter Building – Clay based crafts making mini creatures and mini shelters from materials within natural habitat