Birthday Parties At The Farm
Make your child’s birthday extra special by hosting a party at Manor Farm. Or we can visit your home………
Party times usually run from 10.30 – 12.30 or 14.00 – 16.00 with time for eating the birthday fare included in the last half hour. After school parties can also be arranged and parties during the week for younger non school age children.
Animal activities will be run by your own personal party guide who will be on hand in our cosy traditional Tea Barn to greet guests 15 minutes before the start time.
Activities include cuddling lambs, tickling pigs tummies, playing with goat kids, grooming donkeys and ponies, handling of small animals like rabbits, guinea pigs, chicks and ducklings and bottle feeding the lambs and goat kids depending on the time of year.
Parties will have use of our indoor straw play area. Looby Loo – our popular land train – can be booked for an extra fee of £30.
We have free parking and good handwashing facilities.
Davis April 2017: We have been coming for years! Lisa has been an excellent host our daughter had a great time. Thank you Sally for all the catering.
The Ultimate Party. This option includes all the benefits from the Bronze and Silver packages plus:
- Your child can choose one of our animals to adopt for one year
- Framed photo of your child and adopted animal
- Quarterly newsletter
Silver package includes the full Bronze package plus:
- Menu A – cold buffet
- 2 mini sandwiches (1 ham, 1 cheese), packet of crisps, giant cookie, soft drink
- OR Menu B – hot food
- Sausage or burger, beans, chips, giant cookie, soft drink
Bronze package includes:
- Up to 15 children
- Birthday invitations
- Use of our heated traditional barn on the day (no food provided)
- Complimentary squash, tea and coffee
- Free admission for up to ten adults
- Signed Birthday card from the animals and Birthday badge for your child
- Free return visit voucher for four to attend one of our exciting Farm Open Days