Skiing Parties In Berkshire
Introduction to Snowboarding
- Snowboard and safety check – intro to equipment: Know the parts of the kit and how to put it on and off.
- Basic snowboard stance: Proper posture on board, knees bent out, straight back and arms at your side.
- Walking and turning on the flat: Be able to move around flat areas with your board.
- Ascend the slope and turning on the slope: Be able to walk up a small hill and turn with one foot strapped in.
- Straight run: Be able to slide down small slope in a straight line maintaining good posture.
- Awareness of snowboard way code: Understand the safety rules of the slope.
- Location: Beginner’s Slope
- Become familiar with the ski equipment: Learn how to walk and slide on a flat surface.
- Progression to walking and sliding down a slope: Able to side step up our teaching slope and slide back down.
- Awareness of the Ski code: Learn the basics behind the ski code.