Birthday Parties At The Heavy Horse Farm Park
Children will love to invite their friends to the park for a brilliant birthday experience in a unique environment with memorable encounters! ~
YOU are our priority – you are not a number! Be sure you will be the only birthday party on the day!
- Free run of the park which includes Heavy Horse carriage rides, miniature pony cart rides, tractor driving and tractor trailer rides
- 2 supervising adults FREE with booking
- Save the stress and mess to us: Birthday buffet with decorative party table allocated in our ‘Birthday Bunkhouse’ private party room! Our afternoon buffet is served at 2pm which includes a selection of sandwiches, chicken nuggets, a selection of crisps, cupcakes, treats, a healthy option and squash! We provide table wear.
- Discount price for additional adults/children attending the party £7.95 PP (please note this is for pre-paid persons & does not include the birthday buffet)
- Party guests £14.95pp minimum of 10 party guests required
- We only commit to taking one party booking on the date so you are our priority!
- Allocated party time 12:30-3:30 with a scheduled activity timetable
- No extra charge for rides!
For Adults, For Children, For Everyone!
Our Award-Winning Park will entertain and educate all ages, whether you are a family, grandparent or a young couple. A separate timetable runs for both Adults and Children throughout the day. Let us take you on a journey, learning how these Heavy Horses faithfully served man for thousands of years, from knights in armour, war, transporting goods up and down the country to farming and pulling barges and this all came to end during one generation.
The Dorset Heavy Horse Farm Park is recognised as both a family attraction and a Conservation Centre for 20 Rare Breed Heavy Horses
Travel in style and admire some of Dorset’s finest country side views on a Horse Drawn Carriage ride pulled by ‘Iona’ seen on BBC Wartime farm.
Sit back and relax and learn something new during captivating talks and displays.
“Drive” a real farm tractor in the off- road arena!! Or take a scenic Tractor and Trailer ride down the valley.
If it’s a little nostalgia you are looking for then take a wander around the Exhibits from days gone by, including Vintage trucks, Showman’s and Gypsy caravans (you will learn all about their horses, wagons and culture during the daily demonstration)
Little ones can ride upon Cinderella’s miniature pony and carriage ride. Children can be kept entertained with a giant adventure play park, undercover go cart arena, western bouncy castle, fairground rides, fun straw barn with drop slide and zip wire! Tots play areas, pony rides and much more!
Children are invited to join in on daily tours, put on their farmer’s caps and find out where your food comes from and which horse delivered it. During our garden tour, they can help by digging, pulling and plantig!
While your with us, Mosey on down to Smokey Joe’s Western cafe serving wholesome, hearty portions guaranteed to fill you up!