Farm Birthday Parties In Bath
Our birthday packages are flexible allowing you to tailor the perfect party. Pick a room, then an activity, or two, and finally pick whether you would like us to do food.
Just wanted to thank your team for a wonderful birthday party today. We had such a relaxed, happy day up at the farm. The ‘feed the animal’ session was just perfect – toddlers and parents loved it. Thank you.
Ruth, happy mum
Choose a room
Our Community Room is part of the main building and comfortably holds 30 people. Hire includes, tables and chairs, cooker, fridge, kettle, cups, plates and cutlery.
Our Training Room, is situated in a beautiful timber building and comfortably holds 25 people. Toilets are in the main building, a very short walk away. Hire includes, tables and chairs, an urn, cups, plates and cutlery.
Both rooms have wheelchair access. Room hire is £20 per hour.
Choose an activity
- Animal tour, which includes feeding and handling, 1hour, £30. All ages, up to 30 people.
- Pony grooming, 30mins, £30. Aged 6+, max 10 children.
- Animal feeding and pony grooming, 1hour 15mins, £50. Aged 6+, max 10 children.
- Toast marshmallows on a fire, 1hour, £30. Weather permitting, aged 7+, max 12 children
- Den building, 1hour, £30. Max 20 children.
Please note, activities must be booked within the room hirer times. If you wish to have an activity only and no room hirer, there is a £10 booking fee.
Choose your food
Take the stress free option and let us provide food. We offer party food bags at £3 a head, which contain a freshly made roll, a drink, grapes and a yoghurt tube. We have a selection of different fillings available and can cater for any dietary needs.
Saturday 12.30 – 4.30pm
Sunday 12.30 – 3pm. We’re closed on Sunday’s during the winter.