Kids Bushcraft Birthday Parties In Kent
What better way to celebrate a birthday than being in the outdoors learning and practicing bushcraft and survival skills with friends and loved ones? Badger Bushcraft has extensive experience designing and organising bespoke bushcraft, survival, creative craft and nature awareness parties and events for both children and adults alike.
Party locations are based at either our expedition camp set on a 3,000 acre private estate with over 1,000 acres of woodland or alternatively we can pack one of the 4×4’s and bring the party to you! We have so far taken our bushcraft party package to many areas of the south east including Kent, East Sussex, West Sussex, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Middlesex, Hampshire, the London area and central London!
Badger Bushcraft will provide you with a truly memorable, fun and informative event where new skills can be learnt shared and enjoyed by the party goers.
Bushcraft Parties for kids, teenagers and adults can be either a half or a full day and be based around Bushcraft and Survival Skills or focus upon Creative Craft, Nature and Outdoor Learning. Whatever your interests or the interest of your child or loved ones let Badger Bushcraft design and deliver a truly unique and wonderful party for you.
We will supply you with hot and cold drinks throughout the day but why not consider an exciting bushcraft party feast to round off your special day? We can supply food ordered to your liking and the dietary requirements of your group or to help you keep the costs down we are entirely happy for you to bring your own food, birthday cake and special tasty treats and provide you with the cooking equipment to prepare your own food.
Below are a series of themed events to be used as a guide to some of the exciting parties Badger Bushcraft can deliver, we can also mix these up or include other activities to your requirement for a unique and bespoke Badger Bushcraft party experience!
Bushcraft Skills Party
We will design and deliver a challenging and fun party for you or you can choose your activities from the selection below:-
- Firecraft – discover and safely practice many of the ancient and modern methods of fire lighting!
- Fire Construction – ideal for cooking marsh mallows over you can build your own camp fire under the watchful eye of our professional instructors!
- Fire By Friction – why not have a go at making fire by friction? Learn the ancient art of using the group bow drill and possibly try the individual bow drill under the supervision and with the guidance of Badger Bushcraft Head Instructor Phil Brown “2011 National Bowdrill Competition Winner“! (This activity is ideally suited for older children)
- Bannock Bread Making – learn how to make and cook your very own bannock bread over the camp fire!
- Shelter Building – build your own natural shelters with the materials supplied to us by the environment or use modern tarps and ropes to build a den!
- Spear Throwing – uncover the secrets of the Atlatl. Which is the spear thrower used by our ancient ancestors. Hone your accuracy with some target practice or see who can throw their spear the furthest!
- Stalking Games – develop your stalking and sneaking skills to reach your goal and avoid being soaked by the water pistol!
- Wild Foods – discover the seasonal wild food that surrounds us and learn about the foods that our ancestors were so familiar with!