Birthday Party Bouncy Castles In East Sussex
WELCOME TO 1ST CHOICE INFLATABLES
choose from over 300 different Bouncy Castles, Inflatables & Games which we have been supplying to private homes, schools, village fetes and businesses throughout Kent, Sussex, Surrey and South London since 1997.
Our ever expanding range all come with fully compliant safety test certificates and we carry a £10 million Public Liability Insurance cover.
We aim to bring to the hire sector the very highest standards in service, equipment and value. We also have fantastic deals on large packages and corporate events.
We pride ourselves on our professional approach to all our clients and we are always looking for new products as we want to keep providing you with great quality fun activities.
There has never been a better time to start planning your Fun-Day!
Simply call 01580 830102 (3 lines) and one of our staff will be happy to help you choose the perfect inflatable for your event.
We operate our business 365 days a year!
FREE colour brochure available.
New for 2018!
A Great crowd puller!
Each contestant is attached to a bungee cord and the object of the game is to collect as many of your own coloured balls from the centre ballpit!
A human version of the classic board game!
This Inflatable provides great entertainment all year round for both adults and children
2-4 Players at a time
12 x 12 Balloon Typhoon
This is an air filled Inflatable and you fill with balloons that swirl around with the air flow!
We supply 100 Balloons in the Hire charge (more can be supplied at £10 per 100).
This Inflatable provides great entertainment all year round for children of all ages.
Comes with an electric pump (to save your puff!)
Here is a list of games that can be played;
- Fill the Typhoon with 20-30 balloons. Give the group of 3, 4 or 5 children 3 minutes (or 3-6 minutes if there is no queue) to catch and hold onto all of the balloons possible. Keeping hold of them whilst trying to catch some more is very difficult!
- Put one small wrapped sweet inside a balloon. The first child to catch it must keep hold of it and bring it out at the end of the two minutes.
- Use 20-30 different coloured balloons and instruct the children to catch only a particular colour etc. Yellow, blue, red etc.
- Inflate only one balloon of a certain colour amongst 30 of other colours and tell the children to catch that one balloon.
- Write their name on a balloon or attach a label. They have to catch their own balloon and hold on to it and take it home later.
- One child sits in the middle of the typhoon while all the others try to catch on to all the balloons and give them to the seated child, who has to hold onto all of them.
- Write successive numbers on the balloons. The children have to catch them in the right order. 1, 2, 3 etc.
20 x 16 Jungle Play Zone
New for 2018!
This ‘5 in 1’ Inflatable Jungle Inflatable Play Zone includes;
3D Elephant Slide, enclosed Ballpit, Bouncy Castle, Soft Play Jungle Animals and Air Jugglers!
Suitable for the under 5yrs.